Bluebird Throw (Lukas The Illustrator x Saved NY)
We ship orders within the U.S. via UPS. Shipping rates are generated during the checkout process. We do not ship internationally. We offer free shipping for orders over $250 (some exclusions apply). No free shipping for sale orders. We also offer free shipping for any products in our French Presse Collection.
We do not ship to shipping centers. If you wish to ship your order to a location other than to a residential or business address, please contact us before placing the order at firstname.lastname@example.org to guarantee that the order will go through.
UPS ground shipping is not available for Alaska, Hawaii or Puerto Rico. Please note that UPS does not ship to PO Boxes.
All orders will be shipped within three business days of being placed. We do not offer weekend delivery.
We currently offer 3 shipping methods.
- Standard Ground: Delivery by UPS within 5 to 7 days after processing.
- 2-Day: Delivery by UPS within 48 business hours after processing, if placed before 1 PM EST Monday - Friday.
- Next Day Air: Delivery by UPS the next business day after processing, if placed before 1 PM EST Monday – Friday.
Refusal of Delivery:
- If you refuse delivery of any order placed on frenchpresse.com the package will be returned to our warehouse. Upon receipt of the item in original condition/original packaging, you will receive a refund for the merchandise and tax paid, but shipping charges are non-refundable.
RETURN AND REFUND POLICY
Last updated October 08, 2020
Thank you for your purchase. We hope you are happy with your purchase. However, if you are not completely satisfied with your purchase for any reason, you may return it to us for a full refund or an exchange. We accept the return of any new and unused item(s) if you are not satisfied with your purchase. The goods have to be in their original condition with tags attached.
All returns must be postmarked within fourteen (14) days of the purchase date. All returned items must be in new and unused condition, with all original tags and labels attached.
Please send an email to email@example.com with your order number and the reason for return to begin the returns process within 14 days of the delivery. To return an item, place the item securely in its original packaging and Order No, and mail your return to the following address:
160 Main St. P.O. Box 2688 Amagansett,
Please note the cost of your return label will be deducted from your overall refund (we do have discounted rates with UPS which allow for inexpensive returns).
After receiving your return and inspecting the condition of your item, we will process your return or exchange. Please allow at least fourteen (7) days from the receipt of your item to process your return or exchange. We will notify you by email when your return has been processed.
For defective or damaged products, please contact us at the customer service number below to arrange a refund or exchange.
- Sale items are FINAL SALE and cannot be returned.
- French Presse Linens only accepts returns within 14 days from the date customer has received their shipment.
- Please note that any items that are ON SALE, are FINAL SALE. We cannot accept them back.
- Any return requests falling outside of the 14-day time frame outlined above will not be accepted.
If you have any questions concerning our return policy, please contact us at:(631) 604 1455
The bluebird is everything happy and light in American folklore. Beautifully rendered here in luxurious cashmere. Part of the Lukas the Illustrator x SAVED collection.