Louie Pillowcase (Pair)
We ship orders within the U.S. via UPS. Shipping rates are generated during the checkout process. We do not ship internationally. We offer free shipping for orders over $250 (some exclusions apply). We also offer free shipping for any products in our French Presse Collection.
We do not ship to shipping centers. If you wish to ship your order to a location other than to a residential or business address, please contact us before placing the order at firstname.lastname@example.org to guarantee that the order will go through.
UPS ground shipping is not available for Alaska, Hawaii or Puerto Rico. Please note that UPS does not ship to PO Boxes.
All orders will be shipped within three business days of being placed. We do not offer weekend delivery.
We currently offer 3 shipping methods.
- Standard Ground: Delivery by UPS within 5 to 7 days after processing.
- 2-Day: Delivery by UPS within 48 business hours after processing, if placed before 1 PM EST Monday - Friday.
- Next Day Air: Delivery by UPS the next business day after processing, if placed before 1 PM EST Monday – Friday.
Refusal of Delivery:
- If you refuse delivery of any order placed on frenchpresse.com the package will be returned to our warehouse. Upon receipt of the item in original condition/original packaging, you will receive a refund for the merchandise and tax paid, but shipping charges are non-refundable.
RETURNS AND EXCHANGES
We accept the return of any new and unused item(s) if you are not satisfied with your purchase. The goods have to be in their original condition with tags attached. Should this happen, please fill out the Return Form below. Please send an email to email@example.com with your order number and the reason for return to begin the returns process within 14 days of the delivery.Please note the cost of your return label will be deducted from your overall refund (we do have discounted rates with UPS which allow for inexpensive returns).
French Presse Linens only accepts returns within 14 days from the date customer has received their shipment.
Please note that any items that are ON SALE, are FINAL SALE. We cannot accept them back.
Any return requests falling outside of the 14-day time frame outlined above will not be accepted.
LOUIE, an end-on-end (fil à fil, or thread-to-thread) pure linen weave, has a casually informal air that is both classically familiar and new. Light and dark colored threads alternate in the weaving process to create a subtle pattern that reads as a solid from afar.
Fil à fil weaving is often used for the finest men’s dress shirts, but here formality is replaced with a very breathable, pre-washed, deeply exhaled look and luxuriously cool, soft feel. Pillowcases sold in pairs.
- Materials: 100% Linen
- Dimensions: Standard 20" W x 25" L, King 20" W x 36" L
- Designed in New York. Made in Lithuania.
About the Colors & Design: