D’Après Dürer is the from the plaster decorative pieces collection from La Soufflerie. It's inspired by an etching from the 15th century by the artist Albrecht Dürer.
These are entirely made by hand and each creation is unique. Therefore, there may be a slight variation in color, texture, and size between each piece. This is the beauty of handmade.
• Handmade from Plaster of Paris.
• Made to order, please allow one extra week for delivery.
• Approximately 17cm wide and 15cm high.
• Size & shape will vary (approximately 1cm-2cm) from piece to piece.
• Each order is wrapped and packaged with care.
Size & Care Instructions
Hand Towel: 17x30”
Bath Towel: 28x54”
Bath Sheet 39x59”
Wash instructions: Cold water wash. Tumble dry low. Wash towels separate from other garments (including bathmats). Never use bleach or fabric softeners.