The Verre Tête is a multifunctional piece and you will use it over and over again. Some of the many uses for him are as a vase, pencil holder, sugar cube holder, or cocktail glass!
These are entirely made by hand and each creation is unique. Therefore, there may be a slight variation in color, texture, and size between each piece. On the base of each item, you can feel the pontil mark left by the glassblower’s cane. The presence of this mark indicates that the glass was blown freehand. This is the beauty of handmade.
• Hand-blown using only recycled glass.
• Approximately 10cm high and 8cm wide.
• Volume approximately 22 cl.
• Size & shape will vary (approximately 1cm-2cm) from piece to piece.
• Colored with all-natural pigments that will never fade, even in the dishwasher.
• Each order is hand-washed, wrapped, and packaged with care.
Size & Care Instructions
Hand Towel: 17x30”
Bath Towel: 28x54”
Bath Sheet 39x59”
Wash instructions: Cold water wash. Tumble dry low. Wash towels separate from other garments (including bathmats). Never use bleach or fabric softeners.